We were over the moon when we learned that several works of EVERSANA INTOUCH creative had been nominated for awards from The One Show, one of the most prestigious award programs in the world for advertising, design and digital marketing.
You can imagine the cheers when we found out the results!
“The Last Plaque,” an animated short for Psoriasis Cure Now! that imagines the day that plaque psoriasis is eliminated, was awarded shortlist nominations for two art direction awards (for Health & Wellness: Craft – Art Direction and Pharma: Craft – Art Direction).
“Ticking Lyme Bomb,” a campaign for the Global Lyme Alliance that explained that Lyme disease attacks people in cities, not just rural areas, was given a shortlist nomination in the Pharma: Print category.
“Fierce Against Muscular Dystrophy,” a campaign for Kindness Over Muscular Dystrophy, received shortlist nominations in both the Pharma: Experiential/Immersive/Events category, and the Pharma: Public Relations category.
- Gold winner in Pharma: Craft – Art Direction
- Silver Winner in Health & Wellness: Craft – Art Direction
- Silver Winner in Pharma: Print
- MERIT nomination in Health & Wellness: Print
- Shortlist nomination in Pharma: Online & Mobile
- Shortlist nomination in Pharma: Posters – Single
- Shortlist nomination in Pharma: Posters – Series
- Shortlist nomination in Fusion Pencil
- Shortlist nomination in Sustainable Development Pencil
We couldn’t be prouder of the creative chops of our brilliant teams – and we couldn’t be more honored to work with organizations like these on their life-changing work!