From the pandemic lockdowns to the devastating tropical storms and wildfires, and the ongoing societal unrest, let’s face it: 2020 is a year most of us are ready to put behind us. Fortunately, though, Intouch recently had cause to uncork the champagne: Industry publication Medical Marketing + Media (MM+M) honored our work with a gold award in the Best Use of Relationship Marketing category for its omnichannel HCP marketing campaign associated with the launch of AbbVie’s blockbuster, Skyrizi, a treatment for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. MM+M Awards highlight and celebrate creativity and effectiveness in healthcare marketing and communications.
Intouch also brought home a win in the Multichannel Campaign (Large Product Size) category for its work with Galderma on the Restylane Ready campaign at PM360’s 2020 Trailblazer Awards. Trailblazer awards recognize outstanding companies, marketers, brand managers, and cutting-edge initiatives within the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostics industries.
Intouch was recognized as a finalist in several additional categories for innovative client work as well as self-promotional activities, including:
- Large Healthcare Agency: Intouch Group (MM+M)
- Multichannel Campaign (Large Product Size): Galderma Restylane Ready Campaign (MM+M)
- Agency of the Year: Intouch Group (PM360)
- Consumer Website/Online Initiative: Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron “DU MORE” Digital Campaign Execution (PM360)
- Unbranded: GSK It’s Time to #OvaryAct Campaign (PM360)
- Self-Promotion: (re)GROUP Event (PM360)
We’re thrilled to be recognized for our hard work, creativity and commitment to our clients — cheers!
Read our press release here.
To learn more about the awards, as well as the campaigns associated with each, visit: PR Newswire and MM+M.