EVERSANA INTOUCH celebrated an exciting night at the 19th annual MM+M Awards Show in NYC!
Our work was honored in eleven categories for innovative client work as well as self-promotional activities.
- The Erase the Line campaign won Best in Show as a Titanium winner and Gold in Philanthropic or Purpose-Driven Campaign.
- Our work on the Fierce Against Muscular Dystrophy campaign won Silver in Health Advocacy /Health Affairs/Public Policy
- The NEXTMAKERS campaign won Silver in Agency Branding Campaign
- And our fearless leader, Faruk Capan was named a Silver award winner in the Agency Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Winning Best in Show was a defining career moment for Chief Creative Officer, Susan Perlbachs. “It was tough competition this year. As a show judge, I saw some of the greatest work in the industry yet. To be considered the best of the best in this environment means the world. It couldn’t be clearer that the Creative at EVERSANA INTOUCH is best-in-class work,” said Perlbachs.
Several other EVERSANA INTOUCH campaigns were named finalists:
- Finalist in Branded Website for Healthcare Professionals for its work on the Pylarify campaign
- Finalist in Disease Education Campaign for its work on the Fierce Against Muscular Dystrophy campaign
- Finalist in Digital Initiative for Consumers for its work on the Erase the Line campaign
- Finalist in Consumer Print Campaign for its work on the Erase the Line campaign
- Finalist in Philanthropic or Purpose-Driven Campaign for its work on The Last Plaque campaign
- Finalist in Diversity and Inclusion/Social Causes Campaign Finalist for its work on the Erase the Line campaign
- Finalist in Use of Immersive Technology for its work on the Fierce Against Muscular Dystrophy campaign
The MM+M Awards recognize, champion and celebrate creativity and effectiveness in healthcare marketing and communications.
The entire list of 2022 MM+M Awards Show winners can be found here.