The LIA – London International Awards announced its 2022 winners and we’re thrilled to share that our team has received two Silver and three Bronze Award wins for our work with Global Lyme Alliance and the Chrysalis Initiative. We are especially proud to share that our Erase the Line campaign was honored alongside big brand names like Burger King, Pepsi and Dove. We are lucky that in our line of work, creativity comes with the privilege of making a difference by shedding light on healthcare inequities and spreading awareness.
LIA is one of the largest and most comprehensive programs in the creative field. Our work was honored across the following categories:
- SILVER in Health & Wellness – Craft: Art Direction Campaign: Erase the Line Campaign
- SILVER in Poster: Use of Illustration Campaign: Erase the Line Campaign
- BRONZE in Pharma & Medical: Prototype: Defusing the Ticking Lyme Bomb
- BRONZE in Pharma & Medical: Social Responsibility/Awareness Campaign: Erase the Line
- BRONZE in Health & Wellness: Public Service/Social Responsibility Campaign: Erase the Line
“LIA is one of the most prestigious and difficult creative awards in the world. It’s an honor to be named alongside big brands outside of our industry proving that EVERSANA INTOUCH is producing great creative work not only for healthcare, but show-stopping work. Period,” said Nicholas Capanear, Managing Director, Creative.
About LIA – London International Awards
LIA is a Creative Awards Festival honoring Advertising, Data, Digital, Technology, Design, Package Design, Radio, Production, Health & Wellness, Pharma & Medical, Creativity In PR, Innovation, Creative Business Transformation, Creativity In The Metaverse and other related industries. LIA stands as a champion of the creative process, creatives themselves, and of course, fantastic creative work. Created for creatives. It is also 100% women owned and operated.
The complete list of the London International Awards winners can be found here.