While it’s much too soon for in-person conferences, pharma marketers still need to stay up to date on what’s happening in our industry. DTC Perspectives has a solution: free monthly virtual conferences. Their first, DTC National, a COVID-19 Focused Event, will take place on Tuesday, May 19, and Wendy Blackburn, Intouch Group’s EVP of marketing and communications, will be there.
In a session titled The Aftermath: How COVID-19 Will Forever Change Pharma, Blackburn will join DHC Group co-founder Mark Bard, and Keith Burke, VP of marketing at Merz Therapeutics to talk about findings and insights from Intouch and DHC Group’s soon-to-be-released whitepaper on the pandemic’s impact on pharma and what happens after it’s passed. Their session will cover:
- initiatives being implemented at Intouch and Merz to aid in navigating this new normal
- the impact of COVID-19 on the pharma industry, plus concerns pharma execs and marketing colleagues are expressing now
- opportunities for pharma and brands to help patients and consumers in this new digital landscape
- potential long-term changes our industry and its patients face in 2021 and beyond with regard to digital (i.e. think wearables, innovation, POC/telehealth, communications, etc.) once this crisis has abated
- how digital transformation might change the future of DTC marketing
Other topics that will be covered during the virtual conference include the latest information about COVID-19 from Washington, the impact of COVID-19 on high-need patients, point of care, health management and more.
The virtual conference takes place Tuesday, May 19, 1-5 p.m. EST, and Intouch and DHC Group’s session will be held from 3:35 to 4:05 p.m. EST.
If you can’t attend the virtual conference, pre-register to receive the Intouch and DHC Group whitepaper, The Aftermath: COVID-19 Insights & Recommendations: How the Pandemic Will Forever Change Pharma Sales & Marketing.