Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the pharma industry has pivoted, and we’ve learned a tremendous amount about ourselves, our audiences … what works and what doesn’t. Vaccines are now being administered, yet the landscape remains uncertain. What is certain is that some things have fundamentally – and perhaps forever – changed for pharma marketers.
In the fall of 2020, Intouch Group and DHC Group partnered to undertake quantitative and qualitative research on how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted — and continues to impact — pharmaceutical sales and marketing. We conducted interviews with 22 senior-level stakeholders; fielded surveys to nearly three-dozen pharma executives and 250 physicians; and collected extensive input from thought leaders to produce our latest whitepaper, The Now & The Next in Pharma Marketing.
In this latest whitepaper, we look at — and offer practical solutions for — the following questions, and more:
- What approaches have biopharmaceutical companies implemented successfully in order to maintain prescriptions?
- How are these companies rethinking and retooling their sales forces in order to effectively engage healthcare professionals (HCPs)?
- How are brands facilitating meaningful peer-to-peer exchanges?
- Where does technology and telemedicine stand in the mix now, and how can a marketer optimize its use moving forward?
- How can brands become the patient’s partner in the new treatment journey?
- What can pharmaceutical marketers do NOW to effectively engage their audiences, and what should they be thinking of NEXT?
To learn more, and get real-world solutions for your brand, download The Now & the Next in Pharma Marketing today.