Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We aim to attract and retain a diverse workforce and to cultivate an inclusive culture that promotes equal opportunity and treatment, including pay equity. At EVERSANA INTOUCH®, we believe in building a community of unique creators to foster a sense of belonging and inspire the highest level of individual contributions toward our goals.
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Journey
Our diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy aligns our diversity goals and objectives to wider company goals and objectives. We engage a range of key stakeholders in our diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives including our workforce, partners, clients, and local communities.
Always Learning: We provide a variety of educational experiences to increase self-awareness, multicultural competency, and inclusive behavior.
- Brave Space training
- Black History Month celebration featuring virtual recipe event
- International Women’s Day panel
- Women in STEM & Healthcare panel
- Mental Health Awareness Hug Your Mind program including keynote speaker and roundtable
- PRIDE Month roundtable discussions and documentary viewings
- Fearless Workshop on Unpacking Creative Blind Spots, moderated by The BrandLab
- Confrontando Colorism two-day intercommunal dialogue featuring performance and roundtable discussion
- Diwali celebration
Always Growing: We reach and engage with new communities of candidates and develop a deeper understanding of current under-represented staff.
- Our campus recruiting activities include targeted outreach and engagement at diversity career fairs in local Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) or campuses with a relatively high population of underrepresented minority students.
- In partnership with RippleMatch, a platform dedicated to connecting employers with underrepresented, high performing, entry-level candidates, we have hired several students for our annual internship program and have reached 10,000 students in over 700 schools, including over 40 HCBUs.
Always Improving: We develop and integrate inclusive practices and anti-racist policies for ourselves and our clients.
- In October 2021, EVERSANA INTOUCH formed an alliance with The Chrysalis Initiative (TCI) to enhance and extend the nonprofit’s mission to disrupt outcome disparities that exist in healthcare, specifically among women of color in the breast cancer community. Together, and in collaboration with KTC ATL, the organizations developed the new BC Navi (short for Breast Cancer Navigation) website, patient portal, and app to provide breast cancer patients with resources to support them in understanding and advocating for equitable care. EVERSANA INTOUCH also created the dynamic “Erase the Line” campaign, highlighting outcome disparities by encouraging BC Navi registrations by women of color who are fighting breast cancer.
- In January 2020, EVERSANA INTOUCH became one of the first healthcare agencies to include preferred gender pronouns in employee email signatures. https://www.pharmalive.com/intouch-group-network-2020/
Always Sharing: We partner and support local, regional and national organizations that share our missions and purpose.
- Free the Work/Free the Bid, a global nonprofit leveling the playing field for creators behind the lens everywhere.
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA), a global nonprofit furthering the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare.
- The BrandLab, changing the face and voice of the marketing industry; EVERSANA INTOUCH provides funding and internship opportunities.
Employee Resource Groups
The goal of our Belonging Communities is to support the increasingly diverse talent pipeline at EVERSANA INTOUCH, while highlighting and celebrating our workforce’s uniqueness. Each of our six Belonging Communities is a safe space where people with shared social and racial identities can find, connect and support each other:
- Black Intouchers Connect is a group of EVERSANA INTOUCH employees focused on cultivating new Black leaders within the EVERSANA INTOUCH network.
- WISH (Women in STEM and Healthcare) is committed to empowering all women at EVERSANA INTOUCH by highlighting, developing and empower women within the agency.
- PRIDE @ Intouch aims to support all EVERSANA INTOUCH employees ensuring that we are inclusive of all gender and sexual identities and expressions.
- APIDA supports the diverse and multicultural Asian Community at EVERSANA INTOUCH through professional development opportunities and community outreach.
- Disability Connection is a space for EVERSANA INTOUCH Employees who care about or live with a disability, special needs, learning differences, or neurodiversity. This group shares advice and builds awareness around innovative tools for the creation of a more inclusive world.
- Latinx Inclusion aims to promote the cultural diversity and professional development of our members. By doing so, we hope to create a supportive environment for the Latinx community.
Working in close partnership with our Belonging Communities and our DEI team, our Inclusion and Diversity Alliance is comprised of hundreds of employees from across EVERSANA INTOUCH. The Alliance plays an active role in promoting inclusion and equity through event programming that fosters multicultural competency and inspires empathy.
About Our Commitment to Our Employees, Suppliers and Communities
At EVERSANA INTOUCH, we are focused on attracting and retaining a high-performing talent pipeline. Our work environment promotes equity, cultivates an inclusive culture, embraces diversity of people and thought, and fosters a sense of belonging. We aim to positively contribute to the communities where we live and work.