We are nothing without our employees. That’s why we do our best to treat them right and offer a wide range of perks and benefits to attract and reward the very best in the business. We provide a healthy and safe work environment that promotes personal development and belonging and supports employee well-being.
Talent Recruitment & Retention
We are always on the hunt for forward thinkers and unbridled creatives who are passionately pursuing what’s next in pharma marketing.
Maintaining a high-performing talent pipeline is crucial to our ability to successfully deliver innovative products and services that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations and comply with pharma and marketing industry regulations. To help us increase employee retention and reduce turnover, we are always looking for new and better ways to reward our people for all the hard work they do. We offer a competitive compensation package and an ever-expanding list of employee perks and benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, retirement plans, cross-cultural celebrations, fitness reimbursement, and education assistance.
We acknowledge exceptionalism with a variety of different awards and honors, which are available to all full-time and part-time employees, including:
- Our monthly High Five Award provides a $50 gift card to two employees selected randomly from all employees who were recognized during that month’s Reflektive Recognition Wall — our online, peer-to-peer recognition program. Employees can acknowledge and express gratitude to their peers’ hard work by giving “shoutouts” on the Reflektive Wall, either publicly or privately.
- Our quarterly Heart of EVERSANA INTOUCH® Award recognizes multiple employees who embody our company cultural beliefs. Peer-nominated and selected by a panel of executives, each winner receives $500.
- Our annual Soul of EVERSANA INTOUCH® Award is a leadership-nominated group of employees who not only live our company cultural beliefs, but also bring our mission and vision to life. Winners receive $4,000 to use toward an experience of their own design and a custom trophy.
Learning & Development
Our success as a business is linked to the competency of our employees. We see employee competencies as skills and behaviors that are specific, well-defined, and used to lay out both performance expectations and our company culture as a whole. We are committed to investing in each employee’s professional and personal growth so that they may acquire the skills and knowledge needed to grow their expertise.
Employees are empowered to nurture their talents and strengths. To assist in their individual development, we provide a plethora of resources, tools, and required and voluntary learning opportunities, including, but not limited to:
- Training classes & workshops are offered as in-person, instructor-led, and eLearning classes on a wide range of subjects.
- Individual development plans to manage career goals, create action plans, and formally measure progress.
- Performance management via regular check-in conversations with management, ongoing coaching, and real-time feedback about professional growth and development year-round.
Educational assistance is available for tuition reimbursement for current education and Gradifi for student loan paydown.
- Mentoring and coaching programs support networking and collaboration opportunities across departments and office locations.
- Growth opportunities that may take the form of linear growth, such as a promotion, or as internal transfers to change roles within a department, onto another team, between departments, and/or between locations.
Employee Health, Safety & Well-being
Creating and maintaining a safe and encouraging environment that enhances every employee’s total work experience is one of our top priorities. We accomplish this through our facilities management, efficient resource allocation, strategic development and execution of events that inspire employee well-being, and the creation of a network focused on support and service.
Providing a productive workplace means ensuring that our facilities are secure and comply with all applicable laws and regulations that govern occupational health and safety. Our office operations department is responsible for managing, maintaining, and assessing all safety-related programs and implementing best practices. Emergency team volunteers, including floor monitors, first responders, and other designated functional roles, work in conjunction with this department to support each location during a crisis. All employees are encouraged to promptly report any unsafe or hazardous conditions to our office operations team.
Regular communication and employee interaction are an important part of our approach to health and safety. As part of the onboarding process, all employees receive mandatory training for their specific jobs, as well as an overview of general health and safety risks and good work practices. Our safety trainings and education programs cover a range of topics from first aid to emergency response, including fire drills, active shooter training, and natural disaster preparedness.
In 2021 and beyond, we have committed to workplace flexibility, allowing employees to decide what work environment best suits their needs. We believe that the ability to work from home will continue to be important to our culture and are in the process of formalizing a policy that will provide the best possible experience for our employees — whether in office, at home, or a blend of both. No matter where they choose to be, employees must still abide by all company policies, standards, and procedures, including those related to workplace health and safety.
To help ensure the wellbeing of our employees and their families, we offer a free, confidential employee assistance program, HealthJoy, that is available 24/7/365. HealthJoy provides access to short-term, professional counseling to help address acute issues and expert referrals to address personal and work-related concerns such as child and elder care needs.
About Our Commitment to Our Employees, Suppliers and Communities
At EVERSANA INTOUCH, we are focused on attracting and retaining a high-performing talent pipeline. Our work environment promotes equity, cultivates an inclusive culture, embraces diversity of people and thought, and fosters a sense of belonging. We aim to positively contribute to the communities where we live and work.